The third and final On Demand webinar in this popular series addresses hearing-related matters, such as procedure, evidence and argument, to assist practitioners to maximise the chances of a successful outcome for their clients.
In respect of a Relationship Property case:
- Receive guidance about how to prepare and argue a relationship property case in the Family Court.
- Gain insights into how to brief, lead and cross-examine witnesses.
- Gain a better understanding of how to prepare and present oral argument.
- Strengthen your knowledge of the relevant procedures in the Family Court.
- Enhance your understanding in respect of orders, judgments and follow-on matters.
Who should view?
Family and relationship property lawyers with up to 3 years’ PQE. (Attendance at the previous webinars in this series is not essential.)
The first On Demand webinar in this series 'Relationship Property Fundamentals: Preliminary Stages' provides practical guidance on how to open a client file in the vital early stages, what to cover at the initial interview and how to correspond with the other lawyer/party are key.
The second On Demand webinar in this series 'Relationship Property Fundamentals: Middle Stages' outlines disclosure obligations and entitlements, set out approaches to negotiation, and highlight ‘red flags’ should a matter proceed to court.
When and Where