About the Event
As farms have grown in size, value and complexity, there has been a clear move away from family-owned enterprises to syndicated agricultural entities. Syndication has obvious advantages for farmers and investors alike but the process is complex and needs to be handled with care from start to finish.
This On Demand webinar will discuss why farmers may want to syndicate in the first place and how the syndication process is managed.
- Gain insights into farm syndication trends, who is entering into syndications, the reasons why and in which sectors the process is occurring.
- Obtain an overview of the syndication process.
- Understand better the syndication models of Closely Held and Professionally Promoted Entities and the implications of the Financial Markets Conduct Act on the latter.
- Learn more about the numerous factors that need to be investigated before syndication is entered into.
- Gain a more comprehensive understanding of the key agreement and other transaction documents.
Who should view?
Rural lawyers, and property and commercial practitioners who have clients, both farmers and investors, involved in the syndication process.
When and Where