In the wake of Covid-19 lockdown, there has been a surge in virtual viruses, scams and fake solutions that promise security when people are at their most vulnerable. Solutions built on financial security, product supply, and cures have all been seen in recent days with many being accompanied by documents that look very official. We’ve also seen an increase in correspondence pretending to be parties sending important files, something that will likely be seen as normal business in the new environment we are operating in.
This On Demand webinar is centred on helping you to strengthen your defences with practical steps for identifying these new threats, and hardening your processes and due diligence tests. It covers practical guidance for practitioners, including advice you can give to clients, to keep you and them safe during lockdown and beyond.
- Become apprised of the range and volume of threats to virtual security at this time.
- Receive guidance on what’s effective – and what’s not – to stay safe online now and into the future.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the risks and how to mitigate them from case studies.
Who should view:
Anyone who does anything online – whether they think they’re safe or not.
Feedback from previous attendees:
- This was fantastic and interesting.
- Very well presented easy for non technical person like me to follow.
- It was very interesting and informative, good practical advice.
- Presentation was very informative and very relevant.
- Two presenters on top of their game.
When and Where