This On Demand webinar covers how legal professionals can use Microsoft Teams to communicate and collaborate through chat, calling, meetings and file sharing, on a desktop or mobile device.
- Understand the role that Teams plays in your workday.
- Learn to use Teams to collaborate with co-workers and clients through chat and voice calling.
- Attend online meetings and use video and screen-sharing.
- Share files and collaborate on documents.
- Learn the differences between using Chat and Teams/Channels.
- How to use Teams on a mobile device.
- Start looking at apps you can use within Teams.
Who should view?
Lawyers and legal executives who are using Teams at a basic level and would like to know more about using it for calls, meetings and file sharing.
Feedback from previous attendees:
- I have to say this was the best webinar I have ever attended. Wasn't too fast, wasn't too complicated, wasn't too dumb. Spot on!
- Carlene was very skillful in presenting information that is not so easy for someone of my generation to understand. She also has a great sense of humour and kept things moving along at a good pace.
- Very interesting webinar I learnt many useful features I wasn't aware of before.
- This was a good introduction to the use of the software.
- Carlene presented excellently. High energy and very organised. A really good exemplar of how to present. It was also a difficult product to explain so was particularly impressive.
When and Where
10:00 AM - 12:00 AM,
15 May 20 - 01 Jan 99
Save to my Calendar