About the Event
There is an undeniably clear and consistent call to action within the legal profession to improve access to justice. Providing legal services on a pro bono basis is a sure-fire way to make a significant difference to a worthy, but otherwise impecunious, individual or cause.
This On Demand webinar delves into the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of pro bono work, and guides you into adopting a sustainable pro bono practice.
- Learn more about the attendant benefits of doing pro bono work, such as enhancing your professional profile, advancing your altruistic interests, and boosting staff morale.
- Improve your understanding of the practicalities and potential pitfalls, such as how to manage your pro bono client and implement strategic pro bono policies.
- Enhance your knowledge of the various pro bono models/initiatives available to fit your skill set and philanthropic objectives, such as pro bono partnerships and clearing houses.
Who should view?
Lawyers of all levels, practice/office managers, and legal operations managers.
Feedback from previous attendees
- One of the most informative and useful webinars I have attended. All three presenters were excellent.
- Good range of speakers on the topic to provide different perspectives and make it relatable for more listeners.
- Information provided relevant to both Barristers and firms. Information provided of practical utility.
- The speakers were passionate about the subject and it showed. All speakers were very engaging.
When and Where