About the Event
This distilled leadership development programme provides participants with a range of practical leadership insights, behaviours and tools.
Framed in contemporary leadership best-practice, where the primary role of a leader is to empower people to perform and grow, this is an engaging, sometimes challenging, leadership development experience.
Leading Yourself: Thursday 15 October, 9.00am-1.15pm (4 CPD hours)
Feedback from What is Leading?:
- Very engaging and insightful
- Gave good insight and awareness of leadership
- Great interactive workshop with good ‘real world’ examples of techniques
- Gain an understanding of contemporary, real-world leadership.
- Experience authentic personal growth.
- Build your knowledge of a range of leadership techniques and tools, and how to use them.
- Garner practical leadership development actions to implement during and after the programme.
Who should attend?
Any leader of people who wants to be even better at leading, and anyone looking to be a leader.
Places are limited. Register now to avoid missing out.
Each workshop is standalone.
Cancellation Policy: Please note: Due to the nature of this workshop, our usual cancellation policy will not apply. Registrations can be cancelled up to 5 working days before the date of the workshop upon which a refund will be made less an administration fee. No refunds will be made after that time.
When and Where
9:00 AM - 1:15 PM,
15 Oct 20
Save to my Calendar
- Chancery Chambers, 2-8 Chancery Street, Auckland City, New Zealand