About the Event
Recent times have shown us just how much legal businesses rely on – and can survive and even thrive on – technology. However, this reliance also exposes them to various risks such as data breaches and theft of trust account funds. Just what can firms do to protect themselves?
Presented from the technical, firm and insurer perspectives, this On Demand session highlights the threats and traps, and provide guidance on protections and best practice.
- Become apprised of the most critical cybersecurity threats to a legal practice, including the risks posed by remote working.
- Become better informed about the realities in practice, and the best approach including the need for management buy-in to protections.
- Gain a better understanding of what insurance coverage is available, and the types of incidents and claims that arise, in this area.
Who should view?
Lawyers and practice managers in small to medium-sized practices as well as barristers.
Feedback from previous attendees:
- Excellent informative webinar which has made me aware of the huge pitfalls faced by lawyers on the internet.
- Our firm will definitely be taking on the advice given - so glad I chose this seminar!
- Good session.
When and Where