This session covers how legal professionals can collaborate through the Teams and Channels features of Microsoft Teams and how they can share files and content.
The session also covers how to add additional apps into Teams and make some suggestions around which apps might be useful in a Legal Office.
- Understand the role that Microsoft Teams can play in your workday beyond voice calls and meetings.
- Learn the difference between using Chat and Teams/Channels.
- Manage who has access to Teams and Channels – invite, add and remove users.
- Invite external collaborators to Teams and Channels.
- Share files and collaborate on documents.
- Search – and find stuff.
- Add additional tabs into Teams and learn about their benefits.
- Learn how to add further apps into Teams, and which ones might benefit a Legal Office.
Who should view?
Lawyers and legal executives who have been using Teams for a little while and would like to know more about using its collaboration features beyond calls and meetings: specifically around teams, channels, apps and tabs.
Please note this session will give only a very cursory treatment of calls and meetings in Microsoft Teams. If you would like a more in-depth coverage on calls and meetings, please refer to our On-Demand webinar Microsoft Teams for Lawyers.
When and Where