About the Event
With the amendments to the Equal Pay Act having recently come into force, familiarity with the changes, and an understanding of what the new framework means for employees, businesses and trade unions may be desirable for all lawyers and advocates advising clients in the area.
Presented from both an employer and union perspective, this webinar will provide an overview of the changes to the Act and offer practical advice on the new pay equity process.
- Receive an overview of the amendments to the Equal Pay Act.
- Receive practical guidance on the new pay equity process for claims raised by employees and unions. In particular:
- The process for raising a pay equity claim;
- The pay equity bargaining process;
- The dispute resolution process;
- Settling pay equity claims.
- Become aware and learn more about the comparators that will be used.
- Learn about pay equity outcomes.
- Learn what the new framework means for businesses, unions, and employees.
Who should attend?
Employment lawyers and advocates, union representatives, general practitioners, in-house counsel, and anyone interested or advising clients in the area.
Cancellation Policy: Registrations can be cancelled up to 5 working days before the date of the CPD activity, upon which a refund will be made less an administration fee. No refunds will be made after that time. However, you may nominate someone else to take your place. For any cancellations or substitutions, please reply to this email.
When and Where
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM,
02 Dec 20
Save to my Calendar