This page is for Cradle to Grave™ Conference 2021 (Auckland). If you are wanting Cradle to Grave™ Conference 2021 (Christchurch) please click here.
For those lawyers working at the interface between trust, property and family law, our annual Cradle to Grave™ Conference is back again in 2021.
With a great range of pertinent and interesting topics presented by leading lawyers, it promises to be another outstanding event.
Early Bird offer available for bookings made by 19 April 2021.
Register before 19 April 2021 and receive 2 free bonus hours of CPD On Demand to complete at no extra cost.
CPD hours will be accessible from 6 May 2021.
View the full conference brochure here
- Keynote Address: Problems in Succession Law and Options for Reform
Nicola Peart, Professor Emerita
Helen McQueen, Deputy President, Te Aka, Matua o te Ture | Law Commission
- Memoranda of Wishes
Anthony Grant, Barrister, Paladin Chambers
- Section 182 Family Proceedings Act: Are the floodgates still open?
Amanda Bradley, Partner, Duncan Cotterill
- Conveyancing Pot Pourri
Vicki Ammundsen, Director, Vicki Ammundsen Trust Law Limited
- Family Property Disputes: The Best Route to Resolution
Brian Carter, Barrister, Bastion Chambers
- Trust Information Requests and Trustee Decision-making: Practical Suggestions from a Litigator’s Perspective
Andrew Steele, Barrister, Princes Chambers
Richard Thompson, Barrister, Vulcan Building Chambers
- Focus on Trustees: Beneficiaries’ Rights to Information & Beddoe Orders
Greg Kelly, Partner, Greg Kelly Law
- Spotlight on the Role of Attorney: EPAs — A Practical Focus
Theresa Donnelly, Legal Services Manager, Perpetual Guardian
- Trust Accounting
Mary Joy Simpson, Partner, Hesketh Henry
Sam Bassett, Director, Moore Markhams Chartered Accountants
- Trust Issues for Migrants to New Zealand
Denham Martin, Lawyer, Denham Martin Tax Law
Cancellation Policy: Registrations can be cancelled up to 5 working days before the date of the CPD activity, upon which a refund will be made less an administration fee. No refunds will be made after that time. However, you may nominate someone else to take your place. For any cancellations or substitutions, please reply to this email.
When and Where
8:50 AM - 5:10 PM,
05 May 21
Save to my Calendar
- Ellerslie Event Centre, 100 Ascot Avenue, Ellerslie, Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand