About the Event
This distilled leadership development programme provides participants with a range of practical leadership insights, behaviours and tools.
Framed in contemporary leadership best-practice, where the primary role of a leader is to empower people to perform and grow, this is an engaging, sometimes challenging, leadership development experience.
Feedback from previous sessions:
- Created a good initiative environment with a very good presenter who knew his topic well and was passionate about teaching other to lead.
- Thoroughly enjoyable and highly valuable.
- This really is a great course and should be encouraged right across the profession and at all levels A+.
- Tony is excellent whilst he encourages debate and engagement it is his course and his content, and he is brilliant at conveying that content.
- Great interactive workshop with good ‘real world’ examples of techniques.
- Gain an understanding of contemporary, real-world leadership.
- Experience authentic personal growth.
- Build your knowledge of a range of leadership techniques and tools, and how to use them.
- Garner practical leadership development actions to implement during and after the programme.
Who should attend?
Any leader of people who wants to be even better at leading, and anyone looking to be a leader.
Places are limited. Register now to avoid missing out.
Click here for the Cancellation Policy
When and Where
9:00 AM - 1:15 PM,
08 Jul 21
Save to my Calendar
- Chancery Chambers, 2-8 Chancery Street, Auckland City, New Zealand