About the Event
In a competitive legal market against a backdrop of rapid change, disruption and innovation, lawyers need to remain relevant, valued and trusted advisers to their clients. If you are looking to attract more of your ideal clients, appeal to new markets or deepen relationships with existing clients, there are some coaching skills and approaches you can use to:
- quickly and easily build rapport with prospects, clients and referrers;
- approach your client interactions in a more confident, engaged, curious and creative way; and
- enhance your ability to tap into your client’s perspective to understand their specific needs and preferences.
Places are limited - register now to secure yours.
This interactive and experiential workshop will provide the following learning outcomes:
- Gain increased awareness around your personal barriers to building strong client relationships.
- Learn and practice some tips and tricks to quickly build rapport and keep conversations in flow.
- Acquire approaches to partner with your clients in a more creative and thought-provoking way.
- Explore methods to tap into the client’s wisdom and knowledge to provide truly bespoke and tailored advice.
Who should attend?
Senior practitioners, business development managers and any others wishing to attract clients, expand markets and deepen client relationships.
When and Where
9:00 AM - 11:15 AM,
29 Jul 21
Save to my Calendar
- ADLS, 2-8 Chancery Street, Auckland, New Zealand