About the Event
Take charge of your career and realise your underlying potential.
This practical, interactive one-day workshop, led by one of New Zealand’s top QCs and one of New Zealand’s senior leadership experts, will arm you with resources, self-confidence and focus to apply immediately to your role and to enhance your future career.
Places are limited. Register now to avoid missing out.
CPD hours: 7 hours onsite (excluding breaks) plus an 1 hours preparatory work and completion of an online assessment
- Gain a real understanding of your personal values.
- Better understand your behavioural style, how to ‘read’ others and how to adapt your style to increase your influence.
- Gain insights into how to take responsibility for driving your career and how to challenge undermining self-talk that erodes self-confidence.
- Gain clarity about your career purpose and create a clear career vision.
- Develop your ‘brand proposition’ – the reputation needed to realise your career vision.
Who should attend?
Women lawyers with 6+ years’ PQE.
- “Fantastic!! Loved every moment"
- “Superb – one of the best sessions I have attended"
- “Engaging, funny and very on point – thank you very much."
- “Excellent, really useful. Lots to take away!"
When and Where
8:45 AM - 5:00 PM,
13 Sep 22
Save to my Calendar
- National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa, Wellington, New Zealand