About the Event
Reflecting on your goals for this year? Are you performing at your peak? Is there room for improvement in your work methods? Returning for 2021, this well-received workshop will provide a range of personal effectiveness insights and tools to help increase your productivity and return-on-effort at work. It is facilitated by a leading high-performance consultant.
Places are limited. Register now to avoid missing out.
Feedback from previous workshops included the following comments:
- "Very clear, precise, entertaining"
- "Best presentation I have attended in a long time"
- "Great style and presence. Very useful and enjoyable morning"
- "Will learn to implement some very useful practices"
- "Very Interesting and lots of useful tips and habits"
- "Covered a range of topics valued to the industry"
- Learn how to make time.
- Gain an understanding of how to increase the effectiveness of your face-to-face communications.
- Uncover your ‘story’ – the source of your effectiveness.
- Craft your storyline – how to rewrite your personal effectiveness.
- Develop skills to improve resilience – how to use pressure and control stress.
- Gain insights into accountability and effectiveness.
- Boost your problem-solving skills through using creative thinking.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for all legal professionals wishing to enhance their personal effectiveness.
Can't make the date?
When and Where
9:00 AM - 1:15 PM,
12 Aug 21
Save to my Calendar
- Chancery Chambers, 2-8 Chancery Street, Auckland City, New Zealand