About the Event
The impact of Covid-19 on the construction industry landscape is significant. Pandemic restrictions and precautions have seen, and will continue to see, serious and long-lasting implications for current and future construction projects. This seminar outlines the impact of the global pandemic and pandemic-related restrictions on both residential and commercial construction projects, and addresses the various contractual, legal and commercial issues and challenges that have arisen as a result.
- Become aware of the general and ongoing impact Covid-19 has had on the availability of skilled workers, disruptions to supply chains of building materials, insurance, and other issues.
- Learn about the contractual, legal and various other issues and challenges that have emerged as a result of the ongoing global pandemic.
- Learn how residential and commercial construction contracts and relevant legislation have responded to issues and challenges, including construction delays, suspensions and inefficiencies.
- Gain insight into and become familiar with emerging official guidance.
- Consider the future of the industry under the continued threat of pandemic, including possible changes to construction contracts, legislation, insurance, workforce, and technology.
Who should attend?
Building and construction lawyers, litigators, general practitioners and in-house lawyers. Engineers, architects, and building surveyors may also find this seminar useful.
When and Where
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM,
05 Oct 21
Save to my Calendar