About the Event
Taking a product to overseas markets might be an attractive proposition for a business client but it carries varied and multiple risks.
There are numerous considerations such as freight, customs and jurisdiction; and country-specific factors to add to the matrix.
This On Demand webinar provides guidance on how your clients can safely and successfully sell their products to the world, and in turn offer you an opportunity to enhance your relationships with them.
- Get a feel for the export landscape, including opportunities and resources available plus current trends.
- Become apprised of key considerations and the models available for distribution.
- Delve into the operational aspects of distribution of which you and your clients need to be aware, including channels, pricing, performance and exit.
- Receive a checklist of legal and operational matters in this area to assist you minimise your clients’ risk and facilitate your own best practice.
Who should view?
Commercial lawyers of all levels of experience and general practitioners who do some commercial work.
Business development managers and sales managers would also find this On Demand webinar valuable.
Feedback from previous attendees:
- Covered a broad range of issues relatively succinctly catering to a range of experience levels.
- Very practical and useful.
When and Where