About the Event
This On Demand was recorded on 26 November 2019.
ADLS/REINZ released the 10th edition of the Agreement for Sale and Purchase of Real Estate on 27 November 2019.
The 10th edition is the result of a comprehensive review by a number of leading property lawyers working in conjunction with Peter Nolan in his capacity as adviser to the subcommittee and principal drafter of the revisions.
It has a number of significant amendments reflecting suggestions of practitioners and recent changes to the law in terms of legislation and judgments.
This On demand seminar outlines and provide the rationale behind the changes, highlighting the impacts on both lawyers and their clients.
- An understanding of the principal changes to the agreement, including changes to the following clauses:
- vendor’s warranties and the associated revised Schedules;
- a revised clause providing a more expansive comprehensive
mechanism for claims for compensation; and
- the GST provisions, including a significant change to better
- Receive guidance on the implications of the changes for lawyers and clients and on legal practice.
Who should view?
All property lawyers and legal executives. Real estate agents would also find this session useful.
Purchases of On Demand activities cannot be refunded, please choose carefully. For more information, please email email@example.com.
When and Where