Is your inbox infuriating? Are your text messages too much? Is call logging cause for concern? Are you dealing with clients, or staff, who see posted letters, or even email, as old fashioned? Have you considered how your modes of communication are perceived by your clients and by others? Would being hacked, hack you off?
This interactive On Demand seminar is designed to answer your questions, with real-world examples, on problems and risks surrounding communication in the high-tech world in which the legal profession operates.
- Become better apprised of what a correct set-up looks like for what you need, and how it all works together.
- Provide a better service to clients by getting to grips with the raft of communication tools available now and coming in the future, their advantages and disadvantages, and how to decide what’s right for your situation.
- Gain a better understanding of the issues, problems, risks and liability inherent with communicating using technology, and insights into not only how you can better manage them but also use technology to enhance your practice.
- Reflect on how you should know your clients: who they are, where they are, what communication methods they are comfortable with or expect, what language/ technology is appropriate for their situation, and religious/cultural considerations etc.
Who should view?
This session will be relevant to all legal professionals as well as practice and office managers, personal assistants and secretarial staff.
Feedback from previous attendees:
- Covered all aspects well.
- Very relevant content to modern legal life.
- Good speakers.
When and Where