About the Event
From the smallest deal to the largest, M&A by its nature involves entire businesses and is always complex.
In this On Demand session, Cameron Taylor and Ben Jacobs will draw on their combined four decades of experience buying and selling businesses to draw out where they have seen transactions go wrong, what can be learned from those experiences and how to avoid similar issues recurring on your own deals.
- Acquire a better understanding of key risks in M&A transactions.
- Receive guidance about when and how early preparation can help prevent later issues.
- Understand the benefits of thorough due diligence, including the appropriate use of vendor due diligence.
- Receive the benefit of practitioners' perspectives on the relevant transaction documentation.
Who should view?
General practitioners as well as junior to intermediate commercial lawyers seeking to develop further their core skills. Accountants and financial advisers seeking to better understand the legal dimension to M&A may also benefit from viewing.
Feedback from previous attendees:
- Speakers presented well from experience.
- Very experienced and well informed presenters.
When and Where