Getting information in Relationship Property cases is essential – and yet it can be a slow, frustrating and costly process. The Law Commission is seeking to address the problem, but your cases won’t wait.
Presented by a senior family barrister and a senior accountant with experience in such cases, this On Demand seminar provides key insights into the different avenues for obtaining information, how to deal with barriers along the way, and using the information.
- Improve your understanding about what type of information you should be looking for – and why.
- Become better apprised of the legal tools available to gain information, including notices to admit facts, interrogatories, applications for discovery, and s 38 inquiries.
- Receive guidance on finding and engaging forensic accountants, valuers and private investigators, managing privacy issues and the value they can bring.
- Gain insights into how to work efficiently with your expert.
- Learn approaches for combatting barriers such as obstructiveness, non-existence and destruction.
- Become updated on recent case law on disclosure.
Who should view?
All Relationship Property lawyers.
When and Where