Tech too much? Got your head in the Cloud? Don’t know your big data from your back end?
This On demand seminar will illuminate and inspire about Cloud computing, dealing with IT companies, the digital/paperless office, the remote/virtual office, storage solutions and future-proofing – and get you thinking about how to approach these matters, or improve them, in your particular practice.
In respect of technology for legal practice:
- Become apprised of the need for an ICT leader.
- Gain a better understanding of Cloud computing, including best usage and practices.
- Obtain answers to your questions about how best to deal with IT companies.
- Be guided on how to make the move towards a digital office, and the benefits and likely barriers.
- Gain insights into the workings of a remote/virtual office.
- Benefit from tips about options for storage solutions.
- Develop a better understanding of what’s now and what’s next.
Who should view?
This session will be relevant to all practitioners but will particularly assist principals, partners, directors and practice managers of small to medium firms as well as barristers.
When and Where