About the Event
This On Demand webinar is designed to provide practitioners with the core skills and knowledge to navigate the mediation process effectively and achieve the best results for clients.
The focus is on civil and commercial disputes.
You will learn:
- how to determine whether mediation is appropriate for your client’s dispute, including the strategic advantages and disadvantages of mediation;
- how to organise the mediation to maximise the chances of a successful outcome;
- how to work with your client and the mediator to prepare for the day of mediation;
- selected negotiation theory for key stages of the mediation itself, including opening statements, information management, private sessions with the mediator, first offers, and bridging the final gap to agreement; and
- how to conclude the mediation.
Who should view?
Junior and intermediate litigators and transactional lawyers and general practitioners who are involved in mediation from time to time. It will serve as a refresher for more senior practitioners.
When and Where