The Limited Partnerships Act 2008 provides commercial clients with another option for structuring an entity – but its suitability in each situation should be well considered in advance.
This On Demand seminar covers key topics from the legal and financial perspectives.
In respect of limited partnerships:
- Reinforce your knowledge of the statutory requirements, structure and distinguishing features.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the advantages and disadvantages, and in turn the uses and suitability or otherwise for particular circumstances.
- Get to grips with the tax considerations and impact, including tax allocation.
- Gain a better understanding of associated matters such as the interplay with securities law and insolvency situations.
- Understand more about the issues for limited partners, including privacy/disclosure of information and guarantees in financing transactions.
Who should view?
Commercial lawyers at all levels who wish to upskill and/or receive a refresher, and general practitioners who do commercial work. Accountants and receivers may also benefit from attending.
When and Where