It may not always be readily apparent that you are advising on a ‘major transaction’.
If you are, what are the relevant legal and accounting matters that need to be considered?
This On Demand webinar considers:
- what types of transactions fall into this category;
- how the company’s assets should be valued;
- what contingent liabilities are and how they should be valued for the purposes of the ‘major transaction’ test;
- what duties directors have; and
- what rights shareholders have, in relation to a ‘major transaction’.
Who should view?
Intermediate to senior commercial lawyers and in-house counsel, as well as commercial lawyers who practise some commercial law. Accountants may also benefit from viewing.
On Demand feedback received
“On Demand recorded webinars are the way of the future”.
“I love the convenience of being able to stay at my desk and learn!”.
“Love On Demand with the interactive CPD component. Very user friendly and I am able to do outside of normal office hours and at home”.
When and Where