This popular and practical guide to every aspect of the law and practice of meetings in New Zealand is now in its fourth edition. It provides a concise guide to all types of meetings and is an essential resource for all those involved in planning, chairing and running meetings.
- general law governing meetings
- management and preparation of meetings
- meeting procedure
- company meetings
- directors’ meetings
- liquidations and insolvencies
- meetings of local authorities
- other meetings controlled by statute
- incorporated society meetings
- discussions, information transfer, conferences and debates
- meetings to resolve conflict
- marae meetings.
The book is written by Roger Pitchforth