Essays marking the retirement of Dame Sian Elias as Chief Justice of New Zealand
A powerhouse of national and international contributors honour the 20-year-tenure of retired Chief Justice Dame Sian Elias.
This book contains the published collection of the conference papers discussed by each panel of speakers.
Nine significant topics are covered:
- Law and Power on the Frontier
- Common Law Constitutionalism
- Where to for Indigenous Rights and Reconciliation
- Environmental Justice and Climate Change
- Topics in Private Law
- The Supervisory Jurisdiction and Administrative Justice<
- Criminal Law
- Human Rights