Materials comprise a compilation of 10 papers
(Please note these Materials will be sent Electronically. If wanting to purchase Hard-Copy Materials please contact email@example.com to enquire re pricing)
With a great range of pertinent and interesting topics presented by leading lawyers, these materials provide the complete compilation of papers presented at the highly successful Cradle to Grave™ conference 2022.
- Can you Structure a Trust that Permits Settlor Control?
Anthony Grant, Barrister, Paladin Chambers
- Enter a Relationship at your Own Risk! The vulnerability of trusts to claims on separation, dissolution, and death
Nicola Peart, Professor Emerita, Faculty of Law, University of Otago
- Foxes Guarding Chickens? A contemporary consideration of the no-conflict rule in family trusts
Vicki Ammundsen, Director, Vicki Ammundsen Trust Law Limited
- Memoranda of Wishes – Optional Extra or Essential Document?
Luke Dixon, Associate, Patterson Hopkins
- An Analysis of the Nature, Duties, and Powers of Third-party Power Holders under Trusts
Henry Brandts-Giesen, Partner, Dentons Kensington Swan; Jeremy Bell-Connell, Senior Associate, Dentons Kensington Swan
- Exceptions to Equal Sharing (Sections 13 and 14 Property (Relationships) Act 1976)
Brian Carter, Barrister, Bastion Chambers
- Ignore the Will at your Peril − will-drafting post Trusts Act 2019
Chris Kelly, Teaching Fellow, Victoria University Wellington; Greg Kelly, Principal, Greg Kelly Law Limited
- Demystifying Digital Assets
James Cochrane, Partner, Stace Hammond; Kesia Denhardt, Partner, Stace Hammond
- Dishonest Assistance and Other Risks for Lawyers who Restructure Trusts
Jeff Kenny, Partner, Saunders Robinson Brown; Katrina Wood, Senior Associate, Saunders Robinson Brown
- Residential Property Owners will Pay a Lot More Tax! Understand the bright-line test and interest limitation rules
Denham Martin, Lawyer, Denham Martin Tax Law