Easy to use and written in plain English, Nevill’s Law of Trusts, Wills and Administration includes comprehensive commentary alongside practical tools to assist the reader. Strongly established as a go-to text for New Zealand trust law, this 14th edition has been significantly restructured and accommodates the changes made to the law since the Trusts Act 2019 came into force. It will be a valuable resource for all those practising or studying the law relating to trusts, wills and administration.
Topics covered include:
• Types of trusts
• Trustees’ powers and duties
• Administration of trusts
• General principles relating to wills
• Executors and administrators
• Succession on intestacy
• The Nevill’s series is a respected and well-known resource on trusts, wills and administration
• Comprehensive authoritative commentary on the law relating to wills, trusts and administration
• Written in plain English
• Updated thoroughly, including taking in recent changes in the law.